Keep fit, feel better and make new friends at Blooming Babies Aquanatal – a dedicated aqua-fitness class that’s designed especially for pregnant women.
Safe, fun and relaxing, it will help to prepare your body for childbirth, whilst boosting your wellbeing and alleviating stress. Suitable for non-swimmers, it utilises exercises in water to take the pressure off your limbs, providing welcome relief from the weight of pregnancy!
All Blooming Babies Aquanatal classes are run by Annie, a practising midwife, qualified nurse and fully trained level 2 Aquanatal instructor.
Benefits of Aquanatal
• Improve fitness and promote a sense of wellbeing
• Increase your cardio and boost your respiratory system
• Build stamina (invaluable during labour!)
• Feel more relaxed, to prepare for labour, birth and beyond
• Increase flexibility and endurance
• Develop balance and coordination
• Gain relief from swelling to your ankles and feet
• Boost serotonin levels to help improve your mood
• Meet other Blooming mums to be and make new friends
Monday, 6.45pm at Nuffield Health, Harrogate Tuesday, 10.30am at Nuffield Health, Harrogate Tuesday, 6.30pm – 7.15pm and 7.30pm-8.15pm at Nuffield Health, Guiseley Wednesday, 12.15pm-1pm (can leave earlier if required) at Leeds (The Light) Nuffield Thursday, 10.30am at Nuffield Health, Guiseley