Harrogate’s indoor funfair for families will return to the Yorkshire Event Centre from 25th February – 3rd March after a hugely successful inaugural event last year.
The huge Hall 1, which is the biggest single event space in the North East, will once again be filled with rides to suit all ages from dodgems and waltzers to the cup and saucers and fun house for youngsters.
There will also be new rides including a twister, crazy bulls, jump and smile as well as a large selection of children’s rides. All rides are free once admission is paid for, either in advance or on the gate.
Admission is £10 on the gate for either the morning session (10am – 1pm) or the afternoon session (2pm – 5pm). Under 3’s go free, spectators are £2 and a new online only offer is £35 for a group of four riding. Tickets are available online with no booking fee and visitors are advised to book in advance as each session will be limited to avoid queues.
The funfair will run from Monday February 25 to Sunday March 3, with free parking. Food and drink is available from the Yorkshire Event Centre’s onsite café and there will also be traditional funfair games.
Paul Ashton from the Yorkshire Event Centre said: “We’re delighted to welcome back the Harrogate Indoor Funfair which was a storming success last October half term. Visitor feedback was fantastic and we look forward to building on this success, with an event for every one of every age, whatever the weather!”
John Lowery from Events and Attractions Limited which organises the funfair itself said: “We are looking forward to returning to the Yorkshire Event Centre with our indoor funfair concept. The event proved popular on our last visit with customers even returning two or three times and one customer who said it was the best £10 they had ever spent on their child.”
The Yorkshire Event Centre is part of a family of businesses on the Great Yorkshire Showground including Fodder, Pavilions of Harrogate and the Harrogate Caravan Park as well as events Great Yorkshire Show, Countryside Live and Springtime Live.
To book tickets online or for more information please visit our website
WIN 2 FREE TICKETS TO THE INDOOR FUNFAIR WITH MUMBLER!!
To enter, simply contact us with the words ‘FUN FAIR’ before midnight on Monday 4th February 2019.
The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Wednesday 6th February 2019
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over 18 years old. Employees of Indoor Funfair, Yorkshire Event Centre or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible. Employees of North Leeds Mumbler are not eligible. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- The prize is to win two tickets for any day/session subject to availability. The fair runs from 25th February – 3rd March.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The closing date is midnight on Monday 4th February 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email or Facebook private message by Wednesday 6th February 2019.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- We take your privacy very seriously, and will NOT share any of your details with any other party. Your details will only be used to contact you if you win.
*Advertorial blog for Harrogate indoor funfair