Right Call Resourcing is currently looking for qualified Nursery Nurses or Assistants for positions throughout the Leeds/Bradford/Wakefield and surrounding Area’s. Positions are available at a variety of establishments including primary schools and private day nurseries.
Typical work activities include:
– Helping children with their learning, play, educational and social development;
– Feeding, washing and cleaning young children;
– Assist children in gaining independence with in the class playground environment.
– To undertake, with other team members, the general care and maintenance of materials and equipment within a team
– To undertake duties as directed by teaching staff or head of rooms.
– Supporting workers in community settings;
– Making and maintaining learning materials and resources.
– Part of the role may also involve liaising with other professionals, such as social workers and medical staff together with parents of the children.
– Child observations and record keeping.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience in a private day nursery or primary school setting. You will be educated to CACHE/NNEB/NVQ Level 3 in childcare.
We offer attractive rates of pay and friendly guidance and support. Part-time.
All applicants are subject to an enhanced criminal records check of which the cost will be met by the applicant.
Right Call Resourcing is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information and how to apply call 0844 357 3882.