As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking to appoint a part time Operations Assistant.
In this role you will assist in providing an effective retail support operation.
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll be expected to:
• Ensure adherence to current Company policies and procedures
• Ensure complete accuracy of Company documentation
• Ensure the accurate reconciliation and banking of all store revenues
• Trading Standards compliance checks
• Store e-mail system usage
• Production of Point of Sale/ price indicators
• Booking on of incoming/outgoing stock
• Processing of damaged (demics) stock
• Issuing and inputting stock inventory counts
• Issuing and inputting inter-store transfers
• Ensuring store compliance with Company deadlines
• Processing customer orders
• New starter induction
• New starter reference checks
• Payroll procedures
• Adherence to cash office procedures
You must have the relevant experience within a retail environment. In return, we offer a great salary, along with additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within an ever-growing business.
Part time. For more information and how to apply click here.