Patient Support – Team Member (Part-time: 28-30 hours per week)
Location: Allerton Medical Centre, LS7 4LF
What is Patient Support?
Our patient support team are the first point of contact with all of our patients whether over the phone, face-to-face or online. They are the welcoming face of the practice with a smile and a can-do attitude. They know and understand our practice, community and local services in detail and really care about our patients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is warm, friendly and approachable. You will love working with people in a fast-moving environment. It is never boring!
You will enjoy:
- Working with people from all ages and backgrounds
- Using your “can do” approach to work out how best to solve any challenges
- Being part of a team where everyone relies on and trusts one another
- Connecting with people and keeping them at the heart of the service you deliver
Previous experience of general practice and/or EMIS, while helpful, is not essential. You may want to develop your career in general practice or be looking for a new direction. We are most interested in candidates with:
- the ability to connect and communicate with people
- use IT efficiently & effectively
- understanding of confidentiality and discretion
- sensitive to working with people who may be anxious, stressed, unwell or just need a friendly ear.
For more details on the job description click here
Are you interested?
We would encourage anyone interested to come and meet us before submitting an application.
The starting salary band for the role is £7.90-£8.20 per hour, depending on skills and experience. We can offer a variety of shift patterns that will cover both start (7:00am) and end of day (18:15) across four or five days a week. We are happy to work with the right applicant to finalise working patterns as regards days/hours especially if there is a need to work around childcare or other personal commitments.
If you would like to know more or arrange to come and see us informally, please contact Lindsay Gollin, Practice Business Manager – email@example.com or 0113 295 3460.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to Lindsay Gollin, Allerton Medical Centre, 6 Montreal Avenue, Leeds, LS7 4LF or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23 May.
Interviews are planned for week commencing 4 June.