Support worker required to assist an Accounts Payable Clerk working for the NHS Blood & Transplant to support with day to day activities.
Someone with experience or knowledge of setting up processes to put in place to assist Clerk in carrying out weekly tasks.
• MS Word
• Familiary with the following accounting packages (ideal but not essential):
• Service Now, EDI (inhouse packages)
• Good communication skills (oral and written) to support the clerk to liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers, directors, foreign customers, buyers
• To support the clerk to deal with query resolution via email, telephone and letters
• To assist the clerk with negotiation to balance business needs with supplier requirements
• £13.50 per hour 8 hour (Flexible contract)
• Pay can be weekly (£108) or monthly (£432)
• Please note this is a fixed term contract and the rate is non-negotiable
• Self- employed
• NHS Blood & Transplant, Bridle Path, Leeds, LS15 7TW. Because of the current circumstances you will be required to work from the employees home.
• If you are interested please call Henry Vera for an informal chat on 07792241911 or email with your cv to email@example.com