As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking to appoint a part time Warehouse Assistant
In this role you will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring that the whole goods in/out procedure run in accordance with company procedures, policies and guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to:
• Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
• Ensure all delivery notes are stamped, dated and signed
• Complete all relevant paperwork neatly and in a timely manner
• Ensure shortages and overs reports are completed on the day of delivery
• Ensure accuracy of goods location
• Follow Company procedures at all times and work in a manner that is safe and will not put either customers or other employees at risk by your actions.
• Satisfy store requirements in a fast and responsive way
• Ensure all stock is handled with care at all times
• Have a valid reach and or counterbalance licence
Part time. For more information and how to apply click here.